The Venetian Theatre and Bistro, Hillsboro, OR. The building was built in 1888 as the First National Bank of Hillsboro. After the bank moved, it opened in 1911 as the Grand Theatre, it became the Liberty in 1916. The name changed to the Venetian in the 1920's, and to the Town in 1957. In 2007, it became the Venetian once again.
1910's1911HillsboroOregonTown TheaterUnknownVenetian TheaterWashington Countytheater
From 1900's and Before