The Alhambra Theatre opened in 1914 and seated at the base of Mt. Tabor, a volcano within the city limits of Portland. At some point, the theater adopted the name of the Volcano, and it remained the Mt. Tabor Theatre until 2013, when it again became the Alhambra. The photo was taken in 2012, when it was still clearly called Mt. Tabor.
1910's1913Mt. Tabor TheaterMultnoma CountyOregonPortlandtheater